We may collect information from your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration purposes and to enable us to monitor the effectiveness of our Website so as to ensure that we are continuing to provide useful, relevant and informative content. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reasons, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive for record keeping purposes. The cookie assigns you an ID which allows us to recognise you when you return to our Website. They help us to improve our Website and deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- to estimate our audience size and to track user trends and usage patterns;
- to store information about preferences, and so allow us to customise our Website according to your individual interests;
- to speed up your searches; and
- to recognise you when you return to our Website; without cookies every time you open a new web page the server where that page is stored will treat you like a completely new visitor.
2. OUR FIRST PARTY COOKIES
The following is a detailed description of the cookies we use on our website:
- [Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our Website.]
- [Analytical/performance cookies. These are cookies that allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to our Website and to see how visitors move around our Website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.]
- [Functionality cookies. These are cookies that enable us to recognise you when you return to our Website. This means we can personalise our content for you and remember your preferences.]
- [Session cookies. We use "session" cookies on the Website. We will use the session cookies to keep track of you whilst you navigate the Website. Session cookies will be deleted from your computer or devices when you close your browser.]
- [Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our Website more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.]
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
3. THIRD PARTY COOKIES
4. DISABLE COOKIES
You will normally see a message on our Website before we store a cookie on your computer which describes the types of cookies we use and what information they might collect. We may also use banners and pop-ups from time to time to give you options around cookies use
These settings are usually found in the 'options' or 'preferences' menu of your internet browser. Otherwise you should use the 'Help' option in your internet browser for more details.
5. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Questions, comments and requests for further information regarding this policy are welcomed and should be addressed to us at Fundsmith LLP, 33 Cavendish Square, London W1G 0PW or you can contact us by email at email@example.com.
You may also find more information about cookies on http://www.allaboutcookies.org.