These documents provide you with key investor information about this fund. They are not marketing material. The information is required by law to help you understand the nature and risks of investing in this fund. You are advised to read them so you can make an informed decision about whether to invest. If you are unsure about the suitability of this fund, please consult a financial adviser.
Key Investor Information Docs (KIID)
Application Form – Non-ISA (UK)
This form is to be used if you wish to invest into the Fundsmith Equity Fund outside of an ISA and are resident in the UK. Investments will be placed into the T Class shares.
Application Form - Non-ISA (Overseas Investors)
This form is for Overseas Individual Investors wishing to invest into the Fundsmith Equity Fund. If you are based in the Republic of South Africa (RSA), you are required to complete a different form which can be downloaded within the document section of our South African site (please select South Africa in the country selector at the top of the page).
Share Class and Fund Switch Form
If you wish to switch share class, or move your holdings from one fund to another, please use the form below.
Application & Transfer Forms
Application forms - Additional Permitted Subscriptions (APS)
These forms can be used to open an APS ISA with Fundsmith. They can also be used to transfer an APS allowance, invest cash or transfer ‘in-specie’ into the Fundsmith APS ISA. We recommend that you read the General Guidance document before completing any forms.
Corporates and Entities
These forms are for Corporate/Other Entities (e.g. Pensions, Private Companies, Trusts, Charities etc.) wishing to invest with Fundsmith. You must first complete the Account Opening Form and provide the required Anti-Money Laundering documents for us to review and process your application. If the application is successful, you will receive an account number and may then submit a Dealing Form. We have also provided a link to the latest version of the Wolfsberg Questionnaire for those Entities that are required to provide one. Please note that the form must be signed and dated by the MLRO, or equivalent Financial Crime Compliance Senior Manager.
Forms for existing investors
If you wish to change your address, add bank details to an account for withdrawals, or add a monthly direct debit then please login to the myAccount section of the website. Alternatively you can complete the relevant form below. Please note, a monthly Direct Debit may only be setup using a UK Bank account.
How we're doing
Reports and accounts
- 2021 Short Form Report For The Six Months Ended 30 June 2021
- 2020 Short Form Report For The Year Ended 31st December 2020
- 2020 Short Form Report For The Six Months Ended 30th June 2020
- 2019 Short Form Report For The Twelve Months Ended 31st December 2019
- 2019 Short Form Report For The Six Months Ended 30th June 2019 Final
- 2018 Short Form Report For The Twelve Months Ended 31st December 2018
- 2018 Short Form Report For The Six Months Ended 30th June 2018
- 2017 Short Form Report For The Twelve Months Ended 31st December 2017
- 2017 Short Form Report For The Six Months Ended 30th June 2017
- 2016 Short Form Report For The Twelve Months Ended 31st December 2016
- 2016 Short Form Report For The Six Months Ended 30th June 2016
- 2015 Short Form Report For The Twelve Months Ended 31st December 2015
- 2015 Short Form Report For The Six Months Ended 30th June 2015
- 2014 Short Form Report For Period Ended 31st Dec 2014
- 2014 Interim Short Form Report For Period Ended 30th June 2014
- 2013 Short Form Report For Period Ended 31st Dec 2013
- 2013 Interim Short Form Report For Period Ended 30th June 2013
- 2012 Short Form Report For Period Ended 31st Dec 2012
- 2012 Interim Short Form Report For Period Ended 30th June 2012
- 2011 Short Form Report For Period Ended 31st Dec 2011
- 2011 Interim Short Form Report For Period Ended 30th June 2011
Complaints Handling Process
Details of our complaints process can be found in the below document.
German Investor Daily Tax Reporting
If you are a German Investor in our fund please download the spreadsheet below which will provide you with the publication of tax figures as part of the annual tax reporting.
Helping You Make the Right Decision
Value assesment document
The Financial Conduct Authority (“FCA”) has introduced new rules designed to ensure all asset managers are acting in their investors’ best interest and, as a result, delivering value. Whilst this is not, for us, anything new, the FCA has prescribed the factors to be assessed, and instructed that we produce this document to outline our approach and conclusions.
Other Regulatory Documents
The Financial Conduct Authority ("FCA") is the UK's independent financial services regulator. It requires us, Fundsmith LLP, to give you this important information to assist you in your investment decision.
Stewardship, Proxy Voting and Responsible Investing
We engage with investee companies to satisfy ourselves that they are acting in the best interests of shareholders, with shareholder engagement integrated into our investment strategy and processes, from initial research, pre-investment due diligence through to ongoing monitoring. The Responsible Investment Policy sets out what we mean by responsible investment and how we integrate ESG (environmental, social and governance) factors into our investment process.
An English language prospectus for the Fundsmith Equity Fund is available on request and via the Fundsmith website and investors should consult this document before purchasing shares in the fund. Past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance. The value of investments and the income from them may fall as well as rise and be affected by changes in exchange rates, and you may not get back the amount of your original investment. Fundsmith LLP does not offer investment advice or make any recommendations regarding the suitability of its product. This financial promotion is intended for UK residents only and is communicated by Fundsmith LLP which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.